Time to get back to
The Rehab Lab Presents
Intro to Rehab Project Management Camp
LIVE Disney Springs
Lunch will be served both days
March 24th 9-3 pm
March 25th 9-2 pm
Company Seats (3 or more) -$2000.00
The Rehab Project Management Camp is for every investor level and every level of project manager. We teach all aspects of rehab construction. We show you how to prepare, run, manage and close out any rehab.
You need it and we have it! Isn’t about time you learn how to rehab from a General Contractor? Makes sense doesn’t it? You have never seen anything like this before. Send your Staff or Project Managers to us for 2 days. We will send them back powerful, knowledgeable and game ready! We will visit our rehabs and you will gain the confidence to scale and run your rehab division. You will learn:
- Rehabbing 101
- Project management 101
- Time management 101
- Contracting 101
- Money/draw management 101
- Contract documents
This camp will have break out sessions and networking
Here is the ACTIONABLE TRAINING we will work on Day 1
- To CONTROL the cost and bids from day one. You will learn to CREATE and AWARD contracts.
- To plan and review REHAB KPI’s and perform REHAB RISK analysis before demo day 1.
- To perform the 4 STEP PROCESS during the PRODUCTION PHASE of construction.
- To develop and follow the process of PROJECT MANAGEMENT during the CONSTRUCTION PHASE.
- To UNDERSTAND, COMPREHEND and PREPARE construction documents correctly.
- To develop your REHAB PRIORITY MANAGEMENT to manage the day to day of the projects.
- To begin building the right REHAB BUSINESS MODEL so that you can increase volume.
- To use CRM systems to STREAMLINE COMMUNICATIONS and CORRESPONDENCE from office to field.
- To properly close out projects and paperwork in POST-CONSTRUCTION PHASE.
Insurance, licensing, contracts and lien waivers, design boards and job-site binders
Lunch will be served daily